All our courses have been developed by Martin Barnard, Director of Health and Safety at Capita Symonds. Martin was previously a Principal Construction Specialist Inspector in the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and is recognised as one of the leading authorities on Health and Safety in the UK.
Courses are provided at venues across the UK, or can be delivered in-house within your company.
Our new website, allows you to view our scheduled courses, book online and find out more about our team, presenters and training locations: www.capitasymondstraining.co.uk
Click on the course titles to find out more, and see dates and locations:
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- CDM 2007: Vital Impact for Designers
- CDM 2007: A Clear and Concise Explanation
- CDM 2007: Designers' Duties
- CDM 2007: A Client's Perspective
- Health and Safety Leadership
- Managing Contractors Safely
- NEBOSH Level 3 Construction Certificate in Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Level 3 General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Why choose Capita Symonds for your health and safety training?
- We have been delivering quality Health and Safety training for over 20 years
- All courses are developed by Martin Barnard - one of the leading authorities on Health & Safety in the UK.
- Being part of Capita Symonds - one of the UK's largest property consultancies - we fully understand Health and Safety and it's practical application on a construction site and in the workplace.
- We deliver our courses at venues across the UK
- We're accredited to teach IOSH and NEBOSH courses.
- We can also tailor our training to meet the exact needs of your company or organisation.
- Our presenters are all recognised Health and Safety experts, with vast industry experience.
- We're very friendly, so if you want to discuss your training needs, just get in touch!